Thursday, January 6, 2022

Third Missed Day

Wow. I'm missing days all over the place. Not really sure what to do about it except post two or more today and try harder in the future. I'm please to have been consistent up to the point that major changes have happened in my life.

If I went by readership numbers though, I would guess y'all made a new years resolution not to read this blog anymore anyway.

Still, moving forward ...

Coming up:

  • In general, I think I will try to post here a little more often.
  • You can expect a 6 month check-in closer to the end of February.
  • Expect more visual art.

I hope you're all well.

Be good to each other.

~MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...