Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Apollonia

there once was a spirit but in another age
caught between a lithesome body of untamed wilderness from our birth
and Apollonian intellect born of biochemical curiosity
sharing space and breath with me upon the uncertain earth

the rippling air around her frame
convulsed with compressed sound expressed as light
and the gossamer aura between her fingers
sheathed mine as we breathed in the Dionysian night

what extinguished the flame was my wandering lust
and her need to trace vectors through my scalar form
she lit the dawn with tirades and furious gusts
quantifying the skies with calculus eyes unceasingly chariot borne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...