Saturday, July 16, 2022

My Armpits: A Haiku Written For A Game Of Quelf*

Hairy succulence;
Warm and wet as rainforests.
Arm-azonian?

*Quelf is a board game where you draw from different colored decks depending on the color your piece comes to occupy on the board. You perform the action or ask the question on the card. My card came from the purple "Show Biz" deck and instructed me to write a haiku about my armpits and read it aloud to all the players before the beginning of my next turn. Failing to do so would result in a penalty of moving my piece back several spaces. I succeeded, completing this haiku in about 4 minutes. My family implored me to post it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...