Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I Made A Little TTRPG Zine: Campaign Zero

I made a little zine with an idea for character creation. I'm most familiar with D&D 5e, but this method can be modded for your favorite system as it's really just a modified version of the point-buy system that your characters play out, instead of just quietly applying before you get started with the game. 

This zine features a description of a potential starting area, an adventure hook to get characters moving, and a fold-out map.

I'm including pictures of the complete zine below. But if you would like me to email you the PDF so you can print it and fold it yourself, just comment on this blog post with your information. It's free!

Here are some instructions on how to fold the zine and even how to make your own 8-page zine!   https://youtu.be/Ixqr9e3wCxI

Enjoy! And be good to each other.
~MS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...