Friday, August 4, 2023

Anniversary

 Hi All,

It's my 7th wedding anniversary with my spouse, and we've spent the day getting ready to leave for vacation with the kids tomorrow. So no poem tonight.

I will be writing and painting and taking photos while on vacation though, so I'll be posting every night while we're away. I'll try for poetry, but don't be surprised if what you get is a painting or some nature photography instead.

Also, this week when I was thinking about what I should pack for my vacation, I made a zine! More fun than just making a list.
If I can figure out a way to upload it so people can read it as a comic, I'll either put it here or on my instagram. I can't recommend making stuff like this highly enough. It's just fun and silly and sometimes fun to share.

Be good to each other.
~MS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...