Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Complete Inktober 2023 Sketchbook Pages

I completed Inktober 2023. I definitely didn't draw every day in the last week, and had to play a little catch-up, and I didn't post every drawing. You can find some on my Instagram @BacchusBlam.

Here are the prompts:

Some of these stayed in the idea-doodle phase, but I'm counting everything you see here as "Inktober-complete".  And now here they are: the good, the bad, the ugly, the brainstorms, and the underdeveloped doodles. I've included some detail pictures of a couple I haven't posted elsewhere, but also the full pages. 

You can click on the images to get a closer look without overlapping text elements. Enjoy.











"Celestial" (above) is based on an old sketch from a previous sketchbook that I redid for this challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...