Sunday, October 1, 2023

Pause For Refreshment

Hi all. 

No poem tonight. I'm taking the night to refill my creative tank. I spent the last couple days working on plans for Inktober (which hopefully I will complete this year) and I just found out about a month-long zine challenge that I might try (even though I've technically missed the first day). Prompts and info for that can be found here:

Here's my drawing for the first day of Inktober. I used Tombow brush pens, Faber-Castell India ink brush markers, and Pigma Micron Fineliner pens. The prompt was "Dream".

Be good to each other.
~Bacchus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...