Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Welcome New Readers!

Hi Everybody,

Tonight, I just want to welcome all of the new readers to my blog. There were a lot in the last few days. 

So, welcome! Thanks so much for your interest. I hope you’re finding things here that move you, or at least give you something to think about.

A bit of history: 
I'm a published poet, and an artist. I’ve kept this blog since August 2021, and if you haven’t guessed (or read) yet, I post every day - even if it's only to say I'm taking the night off. Most of the time I post poetry and the poems I post are almost exclusively written the same day that I post them. This is how I keep my writing practice.

Sometime in the very near future I’ll be making a chapbook of art and poems I’ve revised. I’ll let you know when that’s available.

In the meantime, feel free to comment on and share the poems you like. You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Threads, and Bluesky @BacchusBlam ... though most of what I post leads back to this blog.

Be good to each other.

~Bacchus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...