Friday, October 22, 2021

Familiar Unfamiliar


stain this electronic floor 
with my word blood 
a thousand knives are air here
from within the spin and grin 

the extraordinary speed
makes me wonder where the time goes
where’s my will for change
the answer is to remain 
the same 
strange

outside extant standout 
pleasant but threateningly different 
from what happens day-to-day 

the xenophobic changelings mediate 
their deference by 
making medium their makeup
middling and mean
this is the meaning of media
socially isolate

strange
then that it should so dictate
the dictum of social 
change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...