Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Ghosts



no exorcist’s course can force this ghost out
even though divorced shame remorse post doubt
indelible ink in my brain filling folds in
blocking out signals from the source again

all night fretting fending off nightmares
pleading to forgetting, getting white hairs
stress infesting anxiety investing
revisit regrets instead of resting

there’s nothing supernatural in it
a haunted house is just minds akin it
paranormal just a way to skin it
it’s your head no matter how you spin it

if Halloween frees ghosts bear witness
but really ghosts are your unfinished business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on Bots, Poetry, and Coming Back Again

I checked my blog's numbers after my last post. My readership seemed to be exploding, but considering the volume was all from Singapore,...